We are AusNep IT Solutions, Canberra based IT Company looking for Junior Business Analyst in part-time basis.
You will be responsilble for following ask but not limited to:
- Developing technical solutions to meet complex business needs.
1. Requirements gathering and definition.
2. Requirements analysis and management.
3. Analyse and document system data flows.
4. Query and analyse database structures
5. Use data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the
design and development of system integration
6. Create user and training manual and organize formal workshop and group facilitation.
7. Solution design and problem analysis.
8. Support for continuous business improvement.
9. Create and Implement different testing plans and validates results by testing programs.
10. Identification of risks, issues and opportunities for the business.
11. Produce an implementation plan, including change management, communications
and timeline plans.
12. Provide documentation and support during the implementation phase of the project.
13. Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
14. Administer and support the day-to-day operations of the system/systems
15. Review and co-ordinate process re-design to meet the changing requirements of the
- Demonstrated experience of working with the system/systems support through the whole application lifecycle
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills to review, analyse and recommend solutions on complex issues with an attention to detail
- Well-developed communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proactive, solutions-focused attitude with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively, utilising best practise methods where possible
If you feel like this job is for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or replying to this ad with you resume and cover letter.